To retain the right of first refusal registered trademarks, companies can claim this right on a name or FNS group no longer available by writing to email@example.com. Applicants will be contacted immediately and, after an appropriate verification of their identities not that their effective right of first refusal on a name or a group, the latter will be transferred without the right of reply by the previous owner. The right of first refusal is still valid within the period of one year from the non-availability of the name or group in question. After this period, the claimant the right can no longer get the name or group to he requested.
Set as default language
- New servers to Avellino
- violated!! Path it now!!
- New servers in Rome
- Problems with private areas
- Assignments web space temporarily suspended
- New FNS server in Rome
- Attempt to DoS attack
- FNS Search – The search engine customizable
- News: Criteria and permits
- forum closed
- Time of account creation for the web space.
- Error accessing the management of Web space
- New graphical interface for managing the web space
- FNS Setup per sistemi Microsoft a 64 bit
- FNS Mail: the new e-mail system with feedbacking
- FNS Setup per Linux 1.2.1
- FNS Setup 1.2.0 for Linux
- FNS Setup 1.1.0 for Linux
- Management via web browser
- FNS Setup 1.2.1a