The Free Name System evolves with the management of the criteria for each name FNS. The criteria are functions that can be applied to the free names and closed groups in order to increase scalability.
The first criterion that has been added is the permission management. This policy allows a user FNS to delegate the management of their names to other users FNS.
The documentation is available who.
The private of the graphic user interface has been slightly modified for the addition of new features, and some small errors in the contour mask and the addition of a new name have been corrected.
Set as default language
- New servers to Avellino
- violated!! Path it now!!
- New servers in Rome
- Problems with private areas
- Assignments web space temporarily suspended
- New FNS server in Rome
- Attempt to DoS attack
- FNS Search – The search engine customizable
- News: Criteria and permits
- forum closed
- Time of account creation for the web space.
- Error accessing the management of Web space
- New graphical interface for managing the web space
- FNS Setup per sistemi Microsoft a 64 bit
- FNS Mail: the new e-mail system with feedbacking
- FNS Setup per Linux 1.2.1
- FNS Setup 1.2.0 for Linux
- FNS Setup 1.1.0 for Linux
- Management via web browser
- FNS Setup 1.2.1a